BYMOND is determined to lead the education towards learning, creativity, and innovation with imagination independent thinking & hands-on. We provide a contemporary and practical learning environment for the students.
- A comprehensive workshop for beginners to understand various nuances of Robotics Technology.
- This program will help the participants to get important insights into the development of Gesture technology
- Participants will also gain insights into various programming platforms and shall be able to understand the overview of electronics, mechanical, electrical and IT programming.
- The program shall include hands-on for Gesture Controlled Robot.
Gesture Controlled Robot: Student will be introduced to Gesture-based Smartphone
controlled Robot, mechanical chassis building, Electronic circuitry interfacing &
programming, after completion of Robot.
Participants will be provided the Gesture Controlled kit for the workshop.
Gesture Controlled Robot Kit Details:
- Robot Chassis Small 
- BO2 Motor
- BO Motor Wheel 
- Castor Wheel 
- Microcontroller & Programming Cable 
- High Watt 9V battery
- Motor Driver 
- Bluetooth Module
- Power Connector Assembly
- Jumper Connectors 
- MDF Board 
- Screw Driver
- Nut & Bolts, Screws, Spacer
All the above components would be provided as a complete kit during the program to each team participating in groups of 1 to 5 .
- The participant will understand about World of Robotics
- The participant will able to Assemble & amp; Program the Gesture Controlled Robot
Who Should Attend
- Age Group 12+
- School/ College Students
- Undergraduates, Graduates