Internet of Things popularly known as IoT is the emerging technology of the future which has the capability of putting any electronic device on the internet, be it an Arduino, other open source, barebone microcontroller or microprocessor assembly.Eventually IoT is a network of physical objects – vehicles, machines, home appliances, and more – that use sensors and APIs to connect and exchange data over the Internet.The IoT depends on a whole host of technologies – such as application programming interfaces (APIs) that connect devices to the Internet.
Our workshop on IoT with ESP8266 has systematically designed so that the students can understand the basics of IoT very well, can start from the scratch and programming with ESP8266 for developing any IoT applications. Our workshop is purely hands-on and the students can write the code by their-own, test it using hardware.
NodeMCU is open source IOT platform with firmware which runs on ESP8266 WiFi SOC. During this workshop you can prototype your IOT project with some quite easy steps. The NodeMCU firmware is a companion project to the popular NodeMCU dev kits, ready-made open source development boards with ESP8266-12E chips.
Proposed Programme Highlights:-
- One-Two day exclusive training on Internet of Things with ESP8266.
- Covers Device level to Cloud based Contents.
- 80% of training will be hands-on / Practical sessions.
- Specially designed IoT Trainer Kits (Take away)
- Most modern 32bit ESP8266 WiFi enabled controller module
- Follow up trainings and continued support are offered even after current training, based on request
- 60 day free Three day exclusive training on Internet of Things
Can access computer systems and make use of the internet to perform search over Google.
Need to Prepare?
Prior programming experience is not required.
Windows OS based PC, Smartphone with Internet, Notebook, and Pen
What the students will learn after attending the workshop:-
- Introduction to IoT.
- Architecture of IoT.
- Networking Technologies
- Introduction to NodeMCU ESP8266
- Digital Output for ESP8266
- Interfacing I/O Ports
- Integrating Sensors & Reading Environmental Physical Values.
- Create a local server to control LED/Home appliances.
- Publish sensor data to the local server.
- Introduction to Cloud services & IoT cloud Platforms.
- Create and configure an IoT Hub to manage device-to-cloud and cloud-to-device data transmission.
- Connect the ESP8266 to the Cloud Platform.
- Sending Sensor data to the Cloud server.
- Build a dashboard for visualization of IoT data on the Cloud platform.
- Build a project to control home appliances from anywhere having an Internet connection.
Take away Kit Content:
Highly accurate and standard kit content made also keeping the college Academic Projects in mind. Numerous applications can be performed on the given standard kit from BYMOND.
- NodeMCU ESP8266 board
- Mini BreadBoard
- A to B USB Cable
- DHT Sensor
- Moisture Sensor
- 2 channel Relay Module
- Jumper wire M-M 20pcs
- Jumper wire M-F 15pcs
- Jumper wire F-F 10pcs
- 1mtr 220V wire
- 220v ac plug
- Bulb holder
- Screw Driver
- Reference Materials
Benefits of attending Workshop:
- Learn & interact with our experienced Instructors.
- Learn about the importance and applications of IoT in different fields.
- Hands on Experience in developing Different Types of Projects on ESP8266 with IoT.
- Soft Copy which comprises Software’s, User Manuals and Tutorials of the workshop.
- All participants will be given a ‘Certificate of Participation’..
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the
- Participating students and winners will be awarded with a ‘Certificate of Excellence‘.
Facilities to be provided by the College / Coordinator/ Co-organising Body:
- A Seminar Room / Lab to seat up all the participants
- Minimum students required: 50
- Participants may be grouped into teams of two to five (organizers can decide on this).
- At least 1 computer /laptop per team with windows 7/ windows 8/Windows 10.
- Moderate Speed(Minimum 2MBPS) Wifi/LAN Internet should be available in the lab for all 2 days.
- A Projector, Large Screen and Cordless Collar Microphone-Speaker Arrangement is needed.
- The class arrangement should be such that all participants can use their PCs while watching the slides on the projector screen.
- A White/Black Board for illustrations.
- All the computers for the workshop should have enabled USB ports.
- At least three power plugs for each team for power supply.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- There is a registration limit of 100 participants for this workshop (priority limit is based on First Come First Serve basis).
- As the number of seats is limited for the workshops, the registrations will be on first-come-first-serve basis and the portal will duly be closed once the required number of registrations are made.
- One hands-on kit will be provided for a team only. In case of individual participation, teams will be formed on spot and BYMOND is not responsible for providing separate kits to each participant.
- Training Kit worth INR 1100.00 would be provided free of cost to each team participating in groups of 2 to 5 . Additional kits for individuals are subject to charge INR 1100.00
Duration & Charges
1 days workshop Pricing & Charges:
If the coordinator body wants to organise a single day workshop, then the workshop is an 8 hour long full day / overnight workshop usually starts from 10am or 10pm accordingly . (Excluding the breaks).
Charges for the Individual Students can starts from INR 650.00
Note: All the basics will be covered & the sessions & Projects written optional will be excluded from the workshop.
2 days workshop Pricing & Charges:
The complete workshop duration is nearly 12 hours. We require 2 consecutive days to conduct this workshop,each day of 6 hours duration. (Excluding the breaks)
Charges for the Individual Students can starts from INR 850.00
Note: All the topics & session will be covered with full details.