MATLAB is one of the high-performance programming platforms which is specially designed for Engineers and Scientists. MATLAB is a software-based application, developed and marketed by Mathworks. In the late 1970s, Cleve Moler, chairman of the department of computer science at the University of New Mexico, started to designing MATLAB. SIMULINK is a MATLAB based graphical programming environment, used for modeling, analyzing and simulating multidomain dynamical systems. The primary interface of MATLAB-SIMULINK is a graphical block diagramming tool and a customizable set of block libraries. This MATLAB & SIMULINK training will provide you the essential knowledge required to build basic modeling techniques and tools for designing SIMULINK block diagrams. Participants will be provided with the working understanding of a system and algorithms used to model and design the system in SIMULINK.
- To provide participants with the basics and realistic knowledge of using SIMULINK.
- To help candidates develop their ability to use SIMULINK to model and figure out which tools for certain applications are most suitable.
- Work in MATLAB® implementing the fundamentals of programming and complicated data structures including matrices, arrays and structures
- Write scripts in MATLAB®
- Create GUI an provide interface between MATLAB® script and GUI
- Establish external interface to the real world through serial port based on RS232 protocol
- Perform symbolic calculations
- Use MATLAB® editor and debugger
- Work on plot designing and create 2D, 3D, and scientific data based plots
- Build MATLAB® GUI using GUIDE tool
- Understand the fundamentals of Simulink and its interaction with MATLAB®
- Duration : 6 – 8 weeks exclusive Live Online training on MATLAB2016a.
- Classes will be conducted for 1.30 to 2 hours.
- Specially designed for Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Very Basics to Advanced level Training Structure.
- Virtual Classroom at your own place.
- Support also after completing the course.
- Ways to earn money by doing MATLAB project.
- Students from third and fourth year of BE / B. Tech. courses (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer Science, IT, Chemical).
- Working professionals from different technologies including embedded systems, chemical, control among others.
- Professionals willing to develop MATLAB® skills in their related fields.