Relay 1 channel 12v
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- A freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED Status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
This 1 Road/Channel Relay Module (with light coupling) 12V module meet the safety standard as control areas and load area have the isolation groove. Optical coupling isolation module.
The triggering of 1 Road/Channel Relay Module is reliable, more stable. The double FR – 4 circuit board design, high-end SMT process. It has power and relay operation instructions. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The relay is safely driven by transistor BC547 hence your input device, such as Arduino, is protected from relay circuit.
The inputs of 1 Channel 12V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
The use of such high-voltage relay eliminates the risk of heating up of the relay as electromechanical relay limit the current consumption in accordance with a voltage rating.
The positive (according to the relay voltage VCC: connect power supply)
GND: connect power negative
IN: relay module (effective) high-level trigger signal trigger end
Meaning of High level and Low-level
- High-level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has a positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is off.
- Low-level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has 0 v low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.